The latest edition to the natural world of remedial solutions to bless the world is Kratom. It is a Southeast Asian native tree which is locally famous as a tree of multiple benefits.
The raw leaves are in use for centuries to experience a pleasant buzz. It may sound unbelievable, but the miracles are not just recreational but therapeutic as well.
One of the newest information is the benefit of Kratom for meditation. This aid is as stunning as the effects are.
There are only a few users who are using it and share their experiences. The beneficial outcomes are now in talks, making a record Kratom selling. Let’s know more about how Kratom helps in meditation.
What is meditation?
Meditation is a thousand-year-old practice which helps to understand the mystical forces of life. The current use of meditation is to reduce stress and overcome the unwanted anxiety.
Meditation is one of the healing solutions for body and mind which awakens the hidden powers of a personality. It emphasizes on spiritualism, and a greater part of it comprises of it. The result of different meditating tools is a relax state and tranquil mind.
The process of meditation has certain types of natural positions and thinking exercises along with breath control. All of these work together and the end is an elimination of any thought causing stress. It brings enhanced the physical and mental state of well being.
Benefits of Meditation
Before starting any meditation, it is necessary to know why does a person need it. Fortunately, there are many advantages to perform meditation. Some of which are as follows.
- Stress relief and anxiety control
- Depression management
- Panic attacks control
- Increase in self-awareness
- Enhancing positivity
- Gaining power to control stress
- Growth in focus and concentration
- Increase in positive energy
- Reduction in negative thoughts
- Highly optimistic approach building
- Increase in creativity
- Patience and tolerance builder
- Personality grooming
Why is Kratom beneficial?
Being a locally famous tree, Kratom is famous as a frivolous herb. It grows primarily in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei. Making it way from the working class to the international clients, Kratom is now available in almost every part of the world.
Fresh leaves of Kratom are fleshy and fibrous which gives instant effects to the users. A decade ago dry Kratom was also available in the forms of dry leaves and capsules with dry Kratom powder.
The leaves of Kratom have abundant alkaloids in them. Alkaloids are bioactive compounds which determine the fate of the Kratom leaves. All the benefits of Kratom leaves are due to these alkaloids.
The latest research says that there are over 40 known compounds in Kratom. The number of alkaloids is 25 which is now available for the world for structural and functional studies. The rest are still under study for accurate results.
Two most prominent of these alkaloids are Mitragynine and 7 Hydroxy mitragynine. Mitragynine accounts for over 60% of the leaf part. By structure, it is an indole alkaloid. By function, it is an analgesic, anti diarrhea, anti malarial, antitussive, adrenergic and psychedelic antagonist.
7-Hydroxy Mitragynine, on the other hand, accounts for less portion but has very attractive benefits. It is a natural analgesic, antitussive and primary psychoactive compound of all Kratom strains.
Some other active alkaloids are Paynantheine which makes 8-9%of the Kratom leaf, Speciogynine which is a muscle relaxer and makes up to 7% of the leaf and much more.
How does Kratom relate to meditation?
Kratom has varied roles to play when it comes to user benefits. This amazing tree is highly dosage sensitive and shows different effects on different dosage.
The benefits of Kratom start from primary mood enhancement and reach up to euphoria. In between these two extremes, there are some effects which show up from time to time such as,
- Better mood
- Energy boost
- Pain killing effect
- Stress relief
All these benefits are directly linking with personal upbringing, immunity and therapeutic properties. These effects are more or less same as meditation brings to the performer.
Kratom is the herbal supplement which shows such relieving effects. On the other hand, meditation is a process to achieve relieving effects which are due to self-induction practices.
Why use Kratom before meditation?
Kratom is a natural nootropic which works for overall betterment of the user. The effects are not only physical but cognitive. Anyone who has a familiarity with Kratom knows how it does feel. Kratom is an ideal stimulant, energizer, booster, nootropic, and motivational agent.
Meditation is an exclusive process which needs precision and accurateness of each move. Using a helping aid like Kratom speeds up the learning process of contemplation and shows better than usual effects.
How much Kratom will help?
The user only needs a kick start dose for inducing the significant effects of Kratom during meditation. As per user experiences, the standard treatment which works for most of the users is between 3-5 grams.
This dosage is ideal to take for making meditational period more productive. If the user has no previous experience with Kratom, the small doses such as 1-2 gram will also work well. In case the effects are less than expectation, it is better to increase the dose gradually. Starting from the lowest dose is the best strategy for raw users. 
Role of Kratom in different types of meditation
For those who don’t know about meditation, it is not just one exercise. Meditation includes some practices which are all different from performance but fulfills one same purpose. The function of Kratom for the user is more or less same which makes it an alternative of meditation in another form.
Different types of meditation include following practices:
- Guided meditationIt is an imagery training which is a visual form of meditation. The user imagines things, situations and places which he finds relaxing. Things such as fragrances, sounds, and textures can help to start this practice. If the user consumes a standard amount of Kratom before starting such a situation, it leads to a more purposeful result.
- Mantra MeditationMantra meditation involves several “mantra” which are repetitive phrases to prevent any distracting thought for a peaceful mind. For this benefit, motivation, focus, and soundness of mind are necessary. When the performer takes Kratom before mantra meditation, the end effect is more accurate.
- Mindfulness meditationThis unique meditation helps to awaken the subconscious mind. It increases the cognitive potential and abilities by performing certain practices. The focus maintains breath control and emotions which are primary controlling units of this meditation types.An experience with Kratom before doing mindfulness meditation with give the performer a clearer mind. The self-controlling effect enhances with using Kratom.
- Qi gongAnother type of meditation is qi gong which is a combination of specific actions. It includes basic meditation, physical postures, breathing control along with mental abilities to balance all these.Qi gong is the great Chinese meditation practice which is a part of traditional therapy. Kratom being an overall wellness supplement aid helps this practice to be more fruitful.
- Tai chiTai chi is a way more subtle version of Chinese martial arts. There are postures and movements along with breathing motions which help to control the function of the brain. Using Kratom in practicing tai chi makes it more efficient by results.
- Transcendental meditationThis is a more simple meditating technique which has a custom plan to follow. The mantra in transcendental meditation is different for everyone. It can be a word, a line or a phrase. Even a sound or fragrance helps for some people.Kratom which is famous to increase the sensations of the body is very helpful in this situation. The magnificent Kratom alkaloids make it more easy for the body to feel profound relaxation.
- YogaA more common type of meditation these days is yoga. Yoga is a combination of postures and breathing control exercises which together promote a better personality and body.It needs the high accuracy of the positions and practice which may take years. The perfect balance between concentration and physical activeness becomes more high with a standard Kratom dose. 
Conclusive remarks on Kratom for meditation
Meditation is a complete process which helps to heal with the positive energy of a person. Kratom is a blessing for humanity for either recreational or medicinal benefit. The idea to combine these two for superior benefits is an intelligent approach.
However, one should not forget that Kratom is very much dosage dependent. It is sedative and euphoric on a high dose. The best effects show up on low to moderate dose only. Therefore, the best is to use a standard or low dose for using it as a helpful agent for meditation.