Red Thai Kratom is one of the most extensively used Kratom strains in the entire world. The extremely relaxing effects of this fantastic strain have increased its popularity over the years.
Red Thai Kratom gets its name from its red-veined leaves that grow mainly in areas of Thailand.
While this strain does not produce stimulation as high as that of its green vein alternative, it is better is many other aspects such as acting as an analgesic and euphoric agent.
It is also particularly famous for strong effects that sustain for an extended period of time.
What is Red Thai Kratom?
Red Thai Kratom is a product that comes from a particular specie of Mitragyna speciosa having red stem and leaves.
This hue of the central vein and stem is due to the presence of specific chemicals in its composition.
Locals have often reported that most of the red-veined Kratom plants are hardy and are usually seen to grow more in the Southeast Asian areas.
This is because these areas are warm and have a suitable climate that favours their growth. Red Thai Kratom, as the name indicates, is mainly found in Thailand.
In older times, leaf pickers often used to separate the leaves of different Kratom strains on the basis of their colour and hues.
These leaves were then allocated various properties on the basis of their chemical composition.
The leaves of Red Thai Kratom were labelled as the best strain for producing relaxation, enhancing mood and replacing the regular pain medications.
However, these effects must not be formed into the hard and fast rules. This is because the impact of Red Thai Kratom tends to vary according to the variations in dosage.
The biochemistry and metabolic rates of individuals can also alter the effects of this strain.
Effects of Red Thai Kratom
Red Vein Thai Kratom is among the top-rated red-veined Kratom because it produces a whole range of effects.
It can elevate the mood and generate euphoric feelings. At the same time, this strain also possesses some medicinal benefits enabling the patients to replace their prescription medicines with it.
Following are some of the benefits that users can experience by Red Thai Kratom.
- Tranquility: Since Red Thai Kratom is a relaxing strain, it can help in unwinding the muscles and producing a state of calmness. This property is owing to the presence of 7-hydroxymitragynine present in abundance. 7-hydroxymitragynine is an opioid agonist that can help instill a state of tranquillity at higher doses. Those who have a pile of work pending to be taken care of, or have a massive syllabus to cover before a test can try this strain for better outcomes.
- Mood-Lifting: The majority of Kratom strains possess mood-lifting properties. However, this particular strain of red leaves is impressive in enhancing mood. It can also create a feeling of high in the brain, leading to happiness and euphoria. Using Red Thai Kratom also contributes to the development of a high sense of well-being. It can promote optimism while suppressing negative feelings. For this reason, it is also considered as a natural remedy for getting rid of depression and other related disorders.
- Sleep Aid: Red Thai Kratom strain is particularly significant in inducing sleep. This is because the strain does not have any significant stimulating properties. People who suffer from insomnia cannot usually sleep because their brains are unable to shut themselves off completely. Red Thai Kratom can efficiently get this job done by inducing a restful state in mind. This shuts off the brain and all neural pathways, leading to a sound sleep. This means that Red Thai Kratom can replace prescription medications for inducing sleep. Red leaves of Thai Kratom can help to produce sleep and refresh the body. This improves the overall quality of life.
- Pain relief: Thai Kratom is also known to be a useful substitute for painkiller medications. The leaves are rich in alkaloids and act like opioids in the brain to get rid of every kind of pain. Not only can Red Thai Kratom relieve of the bodily pain, but it is also equally useful for other conditions such as migraines. Additionally, pain associated with specific diseases such as arthritis can also be treated by using Red leaves of this strain. With equal potency as that of any other painkiller, Red Vein Thai Kratom offers the same effects at a much lesser damage to the body.
- Opiate Withdrawal: Although not useful for most Kratom enthusiasts, all red vein strains of Kratom offer a practical solution for symptoms of opiate withdrawal. For those who are addicted to opiates and want to reduce the habit of using them, this strain is a way out. It offers serious help by masking the harsh effects usually seen during a withdrawal because of opiates. It can similarly treat withdrawal effects occurring due to other drugs such as heroin. Opiate withdrawal often comprises of signs such as insomnia, muscle cramps, anxiety, and diarrhoea. Almost all of these effects are known to be treated by Red Thai Kratom in a satisfactory manner. Use of Red Thai Kratom can continue until the system gets fully detoxed. Because Kratom is not addictive in nature, its use can be halted without fearing any withdrawal symptom of its own.
- Duration of effects that tops all the benefits of Red Thai Kratom is its exceptionally long duration of action. It works efficiently, and its effects last much longer than any other regular strain of Kratom. This property is especially beneficial for those who wish to use it as a sleep aid or a painkiller.
What is the appropriate dose?
The most suitable dose for Red Thai Kratom ranges from 2 grams to 8 grams per day. When taken in lower doses, this strain can enhance motivation, increase mental energy and induce a state of alertness.
The effects of Red Vein Thai Kratom are comparable to coffee, but there lies a slight difference.
The primary difference is that Red Thai Kratom produces results that last longer and are smoother in contrast with the effects produced by coffee.
2 to 4 grams of these red leaves are sufficient in order to increase stamina and cause mild stimulation.
Getting rid of anxiety, depression and mood swings require a more massive dose, i.e., from 4 to 8 grams on average. This dose can induce serenity and brighten the mood at the same time.
For getting rid of chronic pain, consume 8 to 9 grams of this strain. This dose will connect the opiate receptors present in the brain directly and cause a reduction in pain. A dose higher than this is not suitable for usage.
Just like any other Kratom strain, Red Thai Kratom comes with its own set of warnings and precautions to keep in mind. Even though it is not as potent as other varieties, overdosage can lead to problems.
Can Red Thai Kratom cause side effects?
Red Thai Kratom is entirely safe to use within the safe limits. Using it in high doses can often lead to some adverse effects, the most common of which are nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.
This is the reason why care should be taken in following strict guidelines regarding dosage.
If used in extremely high doses, the strain can cause serious side effects. Therefore, it is essential to stick to the recommended dose only and increase it a little at a time to avoid any complications.
One of the users of Red Thai Kratom has found it amazing. He has shared his experience saying that it provides relaxation, relieves pain and induces euphoria.
What was the best part is no side effects occurred as the user consumed it. He also recommended others to use it.
Another review mentioned it as a good strain for those who need help regarding depression.
The review also called it a good remedy for those who wish to relax but still want to engage in an entertaining activity.
One user suggested using Red Thai Kratom in the form of tea in order to reduce its overwhelming effects.
When used as a tea, Red Thai Kratom worked at its best to reduce anxiety and create a euphoric feeling in the user.
Final thoughts on Red Thai Kratom
Red Thai Kratom is the best option for those who are seeking a solution for anxiety, stress and chronic pains.
It relaxes the body and sharpens the mind to improve the quality of life. Furthermore, it is less intense than other Kratom varieties and generally a safer choice, particularly for beginners.