The miraculous herb Kratom is readily accessible in the form of powder. Almost all known strains are now available. A relatively new form of Kratom which is better using convenience and ease is capsules.
Some people enjoy the bitter taste and fragrance of Kratom. But for others, it may be very hard. The traditional ways to infuse Kratom in juice or tea is just another way to mask its taste which can be unpleasant for many users.
Adding Kratom in any recipe requires time which is sometimes becoming a problem. In this case, using Kratom capsule has clear benefits over powder.
Here is everything which the readers want to know about Kratom capsules and easy ways to make them at home.
What are the user benefits of capsules?
Kratom capsules have numerous benefits to offer, for which people prefer to use them. The foremost advantage is that the bitterness of Kratom is no more there. It also suppresses the pungent fragrance of Kratom leaves.
There is no hassle, no effort and absolutely no mess with capsule intake which is usually there when you use powder. The best thing among all is that there is no need and struggle to measure the dosage every time before using. It is as simple as taking other health supplements.
The second aspect is that Kratom capsules are portable. They are user-friendly, and the pack comes handy. They are easy to transport, and the user can keep it just anywhere like regular medicines.
The benefits of Kratom are countless to tell. Many people simply cannot use it for the sensitivity to its taste and aroma. For all such users, Kratom vendors are now selling Kratom capsules which anyone can take.
While going through the online purchase options, one thing that strikes is that Kratom capsules are expensive to buy. The user may be short on a budget which means not all customers can purchase it. The best alternative is to make your capsules at home.
What should you need to make capsules?
Here is a complete list of ingredients that you need before starting the process of Kratom capsule making.
- Empty capsules are the foremost thing which you need. Select any suitable size and buy it as per your need.
- An appropriate Kratom strain which is in abundant quantity.
- Next, a capsule filling machine which holds files and keeps the capsules is necessary.
- A tamper to fill the powder into the capsules.
- Parchment paper which helps to clean the residues of the filling process.
- A chemical scale which contributes to measuring the dose.
How to make capsules at home?
A capsule filling machine is one good option to fill the Kratom powder into the capsules. It requires nothing but just the empty capsules and any Kratom strain of the user’s choice.
Capsule filling machines are available by various brand names. It is a plastic box with slots to contain empty capsules. It requires manual loading of the Kratom powder which fills the capsules by its own.
Even the machines at bulk dealers work the same way, only that they have bigger setups. It is nothing but plastic boxes which helps to measure the powder automatically. Otherwise, it needs a careful measuring.
Where to buy empty capsules?
Empty capsules are not hard to get. They are available at all local health shops and pharmacies. They are available at the different price as per their quality.
For your good, it is better to buy the good quality capsules. If someone wants to make some tablets, there is an option to buy the empty capsules online.
Which types of capsules are best to use?
There are two basic types of capsules which are available in the market. Vegetable and gelatin-based capsules are two good choices to make. Veggie capsules are of plant-based origin whereas gelatin capsules have animal proteins in them.
- Gelatin capsules: Gelatin capsules are more common than veggie capsules. They are inexpensive, but the recent studies tell that there is a decrease in their use due to their origin. The animal protein which is a part of gelatin capsules is mainly from by-products of animals which contain certain chemicals.
- Veggie capsules: Veggie capsules are the safe alternative to gelatin capsules which have a high value among users. The ingredients of vegetable capsules are hypromellose, cellulose, and distilled water. These capsules are entirely gluten-free, non-GMO, non-animal compounds, known chemical and vegetarian-friendly. Additionally, they are halal which adds many users to its consumer list. Physically they are stable in fluctuating environmental conditions. They are not likely to cause allergic reactions.
Which capsule size is better to use?
The capsules are available in varied sizes. It is hard for a person to buy capsule without knowing the size and its meaning. Following is a list of approximate capsule sizes.
- Size “000”; It is the extra large size which can keep 1 gram of Kratom powder in it.
- Size “00”; These are large capsules which contain 0.735 grams of Kratom powder inside.
- Size “0”; This is an average size of capsules which contain 0.5 grams or 500 mg of Kratom powder.
- Size “1”; It is a small size capsule which can keep 0.4 grams or 400 mg Kratom powder in it.
- Size “2”; This is the smallest size in capsules which usually has 0.3 grams or 300 mg of Kratom powder.
Which strain is better to use?
The selection of Kratom strain depends on the user requirement. There are some options in Kratom types and forms available online. The best way is to do a background research before ordering anything. The user reviews are the best way to evaluate any Kratom strain. For this, there are plenty of discussion forum which contains some threads.
Kratom combination which is a method to potentiate Kratom can also help in the process. For the enhanced effects, two types of Kratom are filled with a mixture into the capsules. However, this idea is only useful for the experienced users and not the beginners.
Steps to make the Kratom capsules
The process of making Kratom capsules is easy and entertaining. But there are certain things which require care and accuracy. The trickiest part is to fill the capsules with a sufficient quantity which can have errors.
In any case, it requires practice to do like perfectly. Here are the steps to start making the capsules.
- Step one: Collect all the ingredients which are required to make the capsules. It includes Kratom powder or gel and empty capsules along with the tools.
- Step twoTake capsules and place them inside the Kratom machine. The capsule has two halves, one is large, and one is small. You will use the larger halves for filling. Adjust them into the holder and fix with blockers.
- Step three: At this level, weigh and measure the Kratom as per the capsule capacity. There are two options; one is to fill the exact amount and tightly pack the capsule. The other option is to wrap it with less quantity loosely. Lose packed capsules are easy to handle at the beginner level of Kratom capsule making. Whatever you select, take half of it and pour it into the capsule. Use a temper to set a level.
- Step four: Now fill the other halves by turning the blocks. Cap the capsules swiftly, it will make you lose some powder, but with the precision of handling, it doesn’t imbalance the dose. After pushing the tops of capsules onto the bottom halves, make sure to twist it with a click. It shows that they are closed tightly.
- Step fiveRemove the capsules from the holder and place them inside a plastic container or bag. Collect all the left overweight and measure it. Subtract it from the actual value and divide it by the number of capsules made. This calculation shows how much potency one capsule has in it.
Benefits to make DIY Kratom capsules
Making your Kratom capsules are easy, straightforward and economical. It is a more customized way to make them as per your need. Even some Kratom strains are not available in capsule form. In that case, making the homemade capsules is beneficial.
Also, there is no need to take a high dose. When you make it at home, you have a complete authority to formulate them as per your ease and requirement. The commercially available capsules are standard but the homemade capsules are customized.
Making capsules at home saves money. One can spend this money to buy new strains and try them for more advantages.
Is there any risk side effects of taking capsules?
There are no side effects of taking Kratom capsules. But if the health status of the user is shady or there is a sensitivity it may show up as an uncomfortable reaction. It includes allergy to gelatin capsules.
The capsules are often blamed for the late effects. It is true but not entirely accurate. When a user takes these capsules, the stomach acids work on it to digest it. This step makes the effects to become late.
For the Kratom inside capsules to take action, it is necessary to digest the capsules first completely. After the capsule digests, the Kratom comes out and becomes a part of the bloodstream by absorption.
It takes like 5-15 minutes in general, but sometimes it may take 30 minutes to 45 minutes. The effects remain till the standard period as per respective strain.
How to make the capsules work better?
Some general tips can help to make the use of Kratom capsules more useful. Following are some basic things to know.
- Take Kratom capsules early morning on an empty stomach.
- Eat a light breakfast after at least one hour of using capsules.
- Do not eat a fulfilling meal anytime after you use Kratom capsules.
- Take plenty of water with
- Do not consume a very high dose.
How much dosage should you use?
Based on standard size 000, which has roughly 1 gram, the following is the initial dose of Kratom capsule.
- 1-3 capsules will help you to get basic effects such as stimulation, mood improvement, motivation.
- 3-5 capsules will bring moderate effects such as painkilling, sedation, stress relief and mild euphoria.
- 5-8 capsules will show substantial effects which include sedation, pain control, stress relief, anxiety relief and happiness.
The beginner should only use the least quantity to avoid any discomfort. The regular users can start from moderate to high dose. Anything above 10 grams is high for the effects. It may cause addiction or tolerance in the long run.
Final words on making Kratom capsules
Kratom capsules are easy to make at home. It requires concentration and practice to fill the exact dose in them. They are a lot cheaper and convenient for the user. By far, capsules are the highly efficient way to use any Kratom strain.