The popularity of Maeng Da is still the same. The users of it are increasing day by day. Almost all big Kratom suppliers have it in stock due to its high demand.
And additionally, it is among the top dominant strains which are prominent for their landmark effects.
When a user decides to order Maeng Da, one of the most frequent issues which he may feel is that websites are full with different names, diverse vein types, exceptional grades and various forms of Maeng Da.
It may confound a beginner level client to select one among all these options.
To ease this difficulty following is the complete guide to all types, forms, and options of Maeng Da available at suppliers, along with dosage instructions.
History of Maeng Da
Maeng Da got its name from the area of its natural growth. This particular Kratom strain is native to Thailand, and the word Maeng Da represents an insect name.
The link between these two is still is a mystery. On the other hand, history believes that it was the name of a warrior from the 16th century who was famous for being undefeated.
He had such strong stamina and energy that Maeng Da is linked to providing to its users.
Not just Thailand but many areas of Southeast Asia produces Maeng Da. The most famous among these are those who are powerful than the rest.
Maeng Da is sometimes called working man’s Kratom too. The reason is that many of its traditional users were labors and workers.
Why use Maeng Da?
Kratom is the new age pleasurable plant which is a century old remedial plant. Like the adrenaline, it pumps the user to experience intense effects which are medicinal and recreational both at the same time.
Commonly called pimp or pimp grade Kratom, Maeng Da has been amazing users for over two decades.
From stimulation to euphoria, all the effects that range between these two limits are characteristic features of Maeng Da. For many Kratom strains, the user needs to set a dosage to get a particular effect.
That is different with Maeng Da users.
It has high and dense alkaloid count which provides a mixture of effects regardless of the high or low dose. Some leading effects of Maeng Da are as follows.
- Stimulation: Stimulation is the first effect to show up. It includes and increases in brain functions such as focus, mood improvement, concentration, confidence, and motivation.
Energy: The second to stimulation is an energy producing effect. The user will feel energetic even at low dose. The stimulatory effects along with an instant energy boost is a highly desirable combination.
- Analgesia: Being a top seller strain, Maeng Da shares incredible potential of a natural analgesic agent. It is helpful in casual pains to chronic pains of arthritis, osteoporosis and joint pains. It is best for those users who want a sedation free analgesia.
- Psychological support: These effects are an enhanced version of what a user usually experiences in stimulation. These results are beneficial for professionals and students but only over 18 years of age students can use it.
This fantastic set of benefits by Maeng Da often makes it a part of controversies. There are many people who criticize Maeng Da to be an unnatural form of self-help solutions.
As per this emerging rumor, Maeng Da is not all natural but genetically modified to be this strong and powerful. There is no basis for such claims, and it’s an unapproved myth.
Categories of Maeng Da
The label Maeng Da ha multiple products under its name at any Kratom store. To make all of these understandable, the following is the information on different types of Maeng Da.
- Maeng Da by origin: By locality, Maeng Da grows in three regions that include Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
- Thai Maeng Da: It is the first Maeng Da strain which grows naturally in Thailand. Thai strains are the most famous and useful strains.
It has sub strains in the form of red, white and green vein leaf types.
- Indo Maeng Da: These types are grown in Indonesia. The only difference is that it acts so quickly. It is not a natural strain but a cross breed of white Sumatra and super green Malay.
It has a potential of stimulation, nootropic, and psychological support properties. Many users believe that its taste is a little different from Thai Maeng Da. It may be due to the parent strains.
- Malay Maeng Da: This particular strain is from Malaysia which has comparatively low potency. It tastes a bit sour and more bitter than all other types. Malay Maeng Da is a cross breed of Mix Maeng Da and white horned Maeng Da.
The effects are slow, steady but stable. It may induce undesirable effects such as dizziness, nausea, skin rash, etc. among users.
Maeng Da by leaf venation
All types of Maeng Da trees have leaves which are abundant in alkaloids. By analyzing the leaf, it shows that leaf veins are not same among all strains.
They show a different color from red to green and white. These vein colors show some special effects which each vein has a capability.
Red vein leaves
Red veins are the most prominent leaves of Maeng Da. By far, this red Maeng Da is the most popular strain for the right reasons.
It is fastest and potential strain which has super long lasting effects. For some users, it may last for 8 to 10 hours. Red strains are the best for pain killing effect, mood enhancing and stress relief.
Green vein leaves
This Maeng Da type is the most useful using daily requirements. It shows no hyperactive effects, and the results are more soothing and entertaining. All the effects are mainly social, optimistic and confidence booster.
White vein leaves
White vein strain is a game changer for most of the users. It is super efficient without any health risks.
It motivates a person, thrills him to work, opens the mind, stimulates and also has some mild analgesic effects.
It is a natural nootropic which has least damaging effects. Probably the term working man’s Kratom best suits to the white leaves Maeng Da.
Different Forms of Maeng Da
Fortunately, the Kratom vendors account for user feasibility and create the most user-friendly products.
Maeng Da is available in multiple forms which give each user a wide number of options to select for himself. Some of these forms are as below.
- Powder: The most common form is powder. Most of the vendors prefer to keep it in stock. This powder is an excellent blend of dry Maeng Da leaves of a particular origin or vein type. Usually, all these details are mentioned in the product description. Powder Maeng Da needs dosage accuracy while measuring. Handling the powder may be tricky for some users, and everyone is not experienced in it.
- Capsule: Maeng Da capsules are the most user-friendly form of it. These capsules are usually packed with 0.5 g potency/ capsule. The capsules are easy to use, they are already set for the dosage, and the user doesn’t need much effort after taking a dosage. The capsules are also beneficial for the users who don’t like the taste or fragrance of Maeng Da.
- Resin: Kratom resin is a comparatively rare form to find. Only some high-quality suppliers offer it. The resin is an enhanced form of regular leaves which are boiled till it reaches an ideal consistency of alkaloids. This thick semi liquid paste is then set for evaporation. All the extra moisture dries out, leaving behind a semi solid material which is called resin. This resin has the extremely high amount of alkaloids and is available in both powder or solid form.
- Enhanced strains: Enhanced strains are those which are artificially enhanced for the content of alkaloids. These strains are not natural but manually made. It follows a series of processes, leading to getting a final product which has so much high potency in comparison to the regular strains.
- Ultra enhanced Maeng Da: A super enhanced version of classic Maeng Da strain is available by the name of ultra enhanced Maeng Da. Ultra enhanced Maeng Da is thought to have 99% pure Maeng Da alkaloids into the typical Maeng Da leaves. It is a more concentrated version of natural Maeng Da leaves. It is ideal for the users who need intense Kratom experience by original form effects.
Dosage guideline for Maeng Da
Maeng Da is safe for use. The dosage information which works for most of the users is as follows.
- Beginner dose- 1-2 grams
- Light dose- 2-4 grams
- Moderate dose- 3-5 grams
- Extreme high dose- 7 grams and above
It is always a wise idea, to begin with, the lowest dose and gradually increase it till you reach an ideal dose.
The high dose is only helpful for the experienced users. Both high and extreme high dosage has a potential to induce tolerance and addiction. Hence, they are not safe for consumption.
The dosage for enhanced and ultra enhanced Maeng Da is not same as above. The strong Maeng Da products like these only need a little amount to show same effects. For enhanced strains, with extract added, following is the ideal dosage.
- Threshold dose- 1 gram
- Low dose- 1-2 grams
- Moderate dose- 2-3 grams
- Intense dose- 6 grams and above
Which Maeng Da is the best?
All the up listed information suggests that Maeng Da has so many options to decide. It is not possible to use all of them at a time. The sensible decision is to select as per user requirement. Such as,
- For energy boost and kick start effects, white vein Maeng Da is helpful.
- For pain and opiate withdrawal ease, red vein leaves are the best.
- For an overall betterment and immunity, white Maeng Da is very helpful.
Usage tips for Maeng Da
- Always use a suitable strain.
- Set a proper dose as per requirement.
- Lowest dose is the best to start.
- Do not combine it with other herbal extracts and not with chemical based drugs. It is very destructive to health.
- Below 18 years of age, people are not advised to use it.
- Do not consume Maeng Da if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication.
- Do not overdose it.