If you ever happen to search Maeng Da Kratom online, you will know that it is the most important strain of Kratom. It is in use for quite some time, in fact, the oldest Kratom strains in use.
The popularity of Maeng Da is still the same. The users are increasing day by day. Almost all big Kratom suppliers have it in stock due to high demand.
And additionally, it is among the top dominant strains which are prominent for their landmark effects.
When a user decides to order Maeng Da, one of the most frequent issues which one may feel is that websites are full with different names, diverse vein types, exceptional grades and various forms of Maeng Da.
It may confound a beginner level to select one among all these options.
To ease this difficulty following is the complete guide to all types, forms, and options of Maeng Da available at suppliers, along with dosage instructions.
History of Maeng Da
This Kratom strain got its name from the area of its natural growth. This particular strain is native to Thailand, and the word Maeng Da represents an insect name.
The link between these two is still is a mystery. On the other hand, history believes that it was the name of a warrior from the 16th century who was famous for being undefeated. The warrior had such a strong stamina and energy that Maeng Da is linked to providing to its users.
Not just Thailand but many areas of Southeast Asia produces this type of Kratom. The most famous among these are those who are powerful than the rest.
This strain of Kratom sometimes called working man’s Kratom too. The reason is that many of its traditional users were labors and workers.
Why use Maeng Da?
Kratom is the new age pleasurable plant which is a century old remedial plant. Like the adrenaline, it pumps the user to experience intense effects which are medicinal and recreational both at the same time.
Commonly called pimp or pimp grade Kratom, Maeng Da has been amazing users for over two decades.
From stimulation to euphoria, all the effects that range between these two limits are characteristic features of this form of Kratom. For many Kratom strains, the user needs to set a dosage to get a particular effect.
That is different with Maeng Da users.
It has a high and dense alkaloid count which provides a mixture of effects regardless of the high or low dose. Some leading effects of this strain are as follows.
- Stimulation: Stimulation is the first effect to show up. It includes and increases in brain functions such as focus, mood improvement, concentration, confidence, and motivation.
Energy: The second to stimulation is an energy producing effect. The user will feel energetic even at low dose. The stimulatory effects along with an instant energy boost is a highly desirable combination.
- Analgesia: Being a top seller strain, Maeng Da shares incredible potential of a natural analgesic agent. It is helpful in casual pains to chronic pains of arthritis, osteoporosis and joint pains. It is best for those users who want a sedation free analgesia.
- Psychological support: These effects are an enhanced version of what a user usually experiences in stimulation. These results are beneficial for professionals and students but only over 18 years of age students can use it.
This fantastic set of benefits by this type of Kratom often makes it a part of controversies. There are many people who criticize Maeng Da to be an unnatural form of self-help solutions.
As per this emerging rumor, this Kratom strain is not all natural but genetically modified to be this strong and powerful. There is no basis for such claims, and it’s an unapproved myth.
What are the Benefits To Expect?
The benefits of Maeng Da are so many. Some users believe it to be a quality strain which doesn’t have much potential but most of the users prioritize this variety of Kratom to be a top choice. It is due to its benefits only which give the ultimate Kratom experience.
Following are some best effects of Maeng Da which are as per user experiences.
The most basic effect to hit the user within 10-15 minutes is the betterment in a mood. This is an amazing strain to improve your mood especially when the user has extreme mood swings.
As per latest research, dopamine is responsible for it. It is a neurotransmitter which is released once the alkaloids of Maeng Da binds to the opiate receptors of the brain. It brings the positivity of the mind which makes the user feel a sensation of well being and enjoyment.
The effect next in line is the extremely energetic experience which feels like a power pack. This form of Kratom helps a person to feel confident and able to perform any type of physical or cognitive workout which is helpful for workaholic professionals and students. It often ends on sedation.
Relaxant and euphoria
It relaxes the muscles which further reduces the risk of anxiety and depression. At higher doses, it becomes euphoric, giving extremely pleasurable benefits to the user. Another vital effect at high dose is to ease the symptoms of opiate withdrawal effects.
One of the most effective treatments for pain is Maeng Da. Its potential for treating the pain is the highest among all similar herbal products. It is a natural alternative for all the chemical nature painkillers which are harmful in the long run.
The regular users believe it to be strong enough to act like oxycodone and morphine which are commonly available, over the counter painkillers. It is important to know that a user should only use any one of these at one time. Mixing Kratom with painkillers is not a sound idea.
Side-Effects of Maeng Da Kratom
Although there are no as such side effects linked with this sort of Kratom, there are a few things to take care.
The side effects may include irritation, nausea, dizziness or difficulty to sleep. These effects are only prominent when Maeng Da overdoses at a very begging level.
The higher doses of this strain are only helpful for experienced Kratom users. It is not advisable for the new users to try with any dose greater than 2g.
To avoid these effects, make sure that you are using the right dose and are not overdosing. For the safe side, it’s better to use this kind of Kratom strain only 2-3 times a week.
As Maeng Da Kratom is a dominant strain, using its high doses may induce tolerance.
Using it twice a week will reduce the chance of intolerance, but it will not affect the benefits which it provides a user. Always buy Maeng Da Kratom from the best online vendors.
Categories of Maeng Da
The label Maeng Da ha multiple products under its name at any Kratom store. To make all of these understandable, the following is the information on different types of Maeng Da.
- By origin: By locality, It grows in three regions that include Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
- Thai Maeng Da: It is the first Maeng Da strain which grows naturally in Thailand. Thai strains are the most famous and useful strains.
It has sub strains in the form of red, white and green vein leaf types.
- Indo Maeng Da: These types are grown in Indonesia. The only difference is that it acts so quickly. It is not a natural strain but a cross breed of white Sumatra and super green Malay.
It has a potential of stimulation, nootropic, and psychological support properties. Many users believe that its taste is a little different from Thai Maeng Da. It may be due to the parent strains.
- Malay Maeng Da: This particular strain is from Malaysia which has comparatively low potency. It tastes a bit sour and more bitter than all other types. Malay Maeng Da is a cross breed of Mix Maeng Da and white horned Maeng Da. The effects are slow, steady but stable. It may induce undesirable effects such as dizziness, nausea, skin rash, etc. among users.
Maeng Da by Leaf Venation
All types of Maeng Da trees have leaves which are abundant in alkaloids. By analyzing the leaf, it shows that leaf veins are not same among all strains.
They show a different color from red to green and white. These vein colors show some special effects which each vein has a capability.
Red vein leaves
Red veins are the most prominent leaves of Maeng Da. By far, this red Maeng Da is the most popular strain for the right reasons.
It is fastest and potential strain which has super long lasting effects. For some users, it may last for 8 to 10 hours. Red strains are the best for pain killing effect, mood enhancing and stress relief.
Green vein leaves
This type is the most useful using daily requirements. It shows no hyperactive effects, and the results are more soothing and entertaining. All the effects are mainly social, optimistic and confidence booster.
White vein leaves
White vein strain is a game changer for most of the users. It is super efficient without any health risks.
It motivates a person, thrills him to work, opens the mind, stimulates and also has some mild analgesic effects.
It is a natural nootropic which has least damaging effects. Probably the term working man’s Kratom best suits to the white leaves Maeng Da.
Fortunately, the Kratom vendors account for user feasibility and create the most user-friendly products.
It is available in multiple forms which give each user a wide number of options to select for himself. Some of these forms are as below.
- Powder: The most common form is powder. Most of the vendors prefer to keep it in stock. This powder is an excellent blend of dry Maeng Da leaves of a particular origin or vein type. Usually, all these details are mentioned in the product description. Powder Maeng Da needs dosage accuracy while measuring. Handling the powder may be tricky for some users, and everyone is not experienced in it.
- Capsule: Maeng Da capsules are the most user-friendly form of it. These capsules are usually packed with 0.5 g potency/ capsule. The capsules are easy to use, they are already set for the dosage, and the user doesn’t need much effort after taking a dosage. The capsules are also beneficial for the users who don’t like the taste or fragrance of Maeng Da.
- Resin: Kratom resin is a comparatively rare form to find. Only some high-quality suppliers offer it. The resin is an enhanced form of regular leaves which are boiled till it reaches an ideal consistency of alkaloids. This thick semi liquid paste is then set for evaporation. All the extra moisture dries out, leaving behind a semi solid material which is called resin. This resin has the extremely high amount of alkaloids and is available in both powder or solid form.
- Enhanced strains: Enhanced strains are those which are artificially enhanced for the content of alkaloids. These strains are not natural but manually made. It follows a series of processes, leading to getting a final product which has so much high potency in comparison to the regular strains.
- Ultra enhanced Maeng Da: A super enhanced version of classic Maeng Da strain is available by the name of ultra enhanced Maeng Da. Ultra enhanced Maeng Da is thought to have 99% pure alkaloids into the typical Maeng Da leaves. It is a more concentrated version of natural Maeng Da leaves. It is ideal for the users who need intense Kratom experience by original form effects.
This type of Kratom is safe for use. The dosage information which works for most of the users is as follows.
- Beginner dose- 1-2 grams
- Light dose- 2-4 grams
- Moderate dose- 3-5 grams
- Extreme high dose- 7 grams and above
It is always a wise idea, to begin with, the lowest dose and gradually increase it till you reach an ideal dose.
The high dose is only helpful for the experienced users. Both high and extreme high dosage has a potential to induce tolerance and addiction. Hence, they are not safe for consumption.
The dosage for enhanced and ultra enhanced Maeng Da is not same as above. The strong Maeng Da products like these only need a little amount to show same effects. For enhanced strains, with extract added, following is the ideal dosage.
- Threshold dose- 1 gram
- Low dose- 1-2 grams
- Moderate dose- 2-3 grams
- Intense dose- 6 grams and above
Use of Potentiators
For those who need to increase the strength and potency of this strain, potentiators can work.
Potentiators are substances that can decrease the activity of cytochrome P450 enzyme. This enzyme is capable of breaking and excreting alkaloids of this variety of Kratom from the body.
By hindering its activity, potentiators can maintain the effects of it on the body for a longer period.
Some natural potentiators for this Kratom include turmeric, grapefruit juice, and caffeine.
Sometimes, it is used in combination with another Kratom to adjust its potency and duration of action for a particular individual.
- Always use a suitable strain.
- Set a proper dose as per requirement.
- Lowest dose is the best to start.
- Do not combine it with other herbal extracts and not with chemical based drugs. It is very destructive to health.
- Below 18 years of age, people are not advised to use it.
- Do not consume this sort of Kratom if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication.
- Do not overdose it.
How to Use Maeng Da for the First Time?
For the first-timers, it is necessary to follow a periodic manner. Here are some of the basic steps to take.
- Do research on Kratom and select some top suppliers which deliver to your area.
- Make up your mind on what effects do you want Maeng Da to show. If possible, write them down.
- Do a general research on Maeng Da types, by origin and vein types as per their respective benefits. Shortlist your options.
- Read about the forms of this strain which are available. If you are an experienced Kratom user, you can consider higher strains and forms too i.e. enhanced strains. For the first time Kratom users, it is better to stay with the basics such as powder.
- Check your shortlisted Maeng Da varieties in preferred forms at the Kratom vendors which you shortlisted at the first step.
- Select the most appropriate type and form of Maeng Da. Make sure that you order a moderate amount. Double check the authenticity status of your Kratom supplier to get the quality product.
Why is Maeng Da a Potent Kratom Strain?
The alkaloid content of every strain of Kratom is more or less same. What makes different strains to induce different effects is the quantity of these alkaloids.
The dark shade of Maeng Da Kratom leaves clearly indicate the rush of alkaloids inside it.
Not only the leaves, but stalks of the plant are also rich in biochemicals. When these leaves change into powder, the color is even more enhanced.
Original Maeng Da powder has bright green color and an overpowering odor.
Thousands of people around the globe endorse this strain as an active mood enhancer, an energizer and stimulating plant.
It is equivalent to the nootropics and energizing supplements which are common in the market.
The biggest advantage of preferring this strain over supplements is that it is 100% safe to use.
There are no artificial recipes, chemicals, and additives which make it prone to harmful effects.
It is, therefore, a safe choice to use this variety of strain, either in powder or supplement form.
Which Strain is the Best?
All the up listed information suggests that this tye of Kratom has so many options to decide. It is not possible to use all of them at a time. The sensible decision is to select as per user requirement. Such as,
- For energy boost and kick start effects, white vein Maeng Da is helpful.
- For pain and opiate withdrawal ease, red vein leaves are the best.
- For an overall betterment and immunity, white Maeng Da is very helpful.
It is a perfect strain for those who are more often involved in manual labor and wish to facilitate their lives for good.
The strain is so potent that only a small amount of it can be enough for the effect.
It starts working in the body as quickly as 15 minutes after ingesting it.
Remember to take it on an empty stomach and stay hydrated to observe the effects faster and to avoid any unwanted complications.
Looking to buy Maeng Da? Here is a list of best Maeng Da vendors.