Many antipsychotics and antidepressants can tackle the mood swings. Still, these befall a sense of perturbing issues over the patients. Hence the manufacturers put in their best to transform the use of this miraculous CBD oil into healing these mood disorders.
The endocannabinoid system aligned with the CBD oil — plays a major role in the mood fixation. The interaction of the CB1 and CB2 receptors initiate the process towards better living, thus correcting the internal endocannabinoid system of the body. The THC Levels accompanied by the CBD oil plays a great role along as well.
Mood disorders are defined as elevated moods which include mania or hypomania, major depression, depressed mood, moods which cycle mania and depression also referred to as bipolar disorder.
Individuals suffering from mood disorders have an unpredictable form of mood swings which range between periods of euphoria and despair.
Sometimes these people have extreme moods that interfere with their routine activities resulting in high risk, dangerous and impulsive behavior. They might suffer from suicidal thoughts.
Mood disorders start between teenage life and last a lifetime. Mood disorders have therapeutic remedies in today’s world such as psychotherapy, mood stabilizers, and antipsychotics along with antidepressants.
However, these drugs come with side effects and are usually not effective in such individuals.
Scientists are focusing more on the efficacy of CBD oil to find out about their therapeutic potential as a mood stabilizer.
Amongst this plethora of psychological conditions, Bipolar disorder is considered as one of the most misunderstood and cryptic terms.
Bipolar disorder is a type of manic depression with significant mood swings leading to multiple states of mania and depression. Some people might suffer from controllable mood swings termed hypomania.
In bipolar disorder the following symptoms are associated with mania:
- Mood irritation of intense levels,
- Increase in energy levels,
- Thoughts continually turning to your mind,
- Inability to get relaxed and have a calm sleep,
- Feeling of grandiosity,
- Enhanced sexual behavior
- Increased feeling of delusions
Various brands manufacture the best CBD oils for mood, but it is on you to select the one that is right for you. Oh and yes just for the sake of a tip, if you’re pondering over the bitterness of the taste, you might consider the capsule form. If you’re in the mood for vaping, eJuice is your right choice, and for a safer side, Idealism lies in sweet CBD gummies.
Here’s a list of top 3 CBD OILS for enhancing your Mood
You have to be sure about the form and quality of CBD oil you’re choosing. Some criteria to help you out in selecting the best quality CBD oils for mood are:
- Confirm the lab test reports of CBD oils as it shows the concentration of various cannabinoids inside. This is the only authentic way to find out the purest CBD.
- Most CBD Oils extracted from either Hemp or Marijuana, so quantify the THC contents which shouldn’t be over 0.3%. An exceptional CBD would always contain the right amount of the right ingredients.
- Always confirm the CBD concentration on the label of the bottle before buying. It alters with time hence leaving you with a huge clue that it is not up to the mark.
Tropic Health CBD Tincture is an epic aid when it comes to fixing your mood disorders. It can deal with anxiety and stress etc. and can even be taken conveniently by sparkling it over your food and let your medicinal taste subside.
It is a full spectrum and has terpenes as a major component. The available CBD concentration is 450 mg. It corrects your anxiety, stress, and various other mood issues.
- Being a full Spectrum, it can easily combat your mood disorders
- You can easily take along with meals
- It contains no harmful preservatives
- A Natural Cure for Anxiety, Stress, and Depression, etc.
- This Tincture has a pleasant taste
- The CBD oil is extracted from the legal organic hemp
- It contains a dropper for the ease of administration
- Tested for purity and cannabinoids profile
- The THC levels are not confirmed by the Brand
- A high concentration of CBD isn’t available
- The Bottles only contain 15mg of the Tincture, which can quickly run out
Kats Botanical CBD oils are full-spectrum oils that contain all-natural and organic ingredients, which are grown at high altitude rocking mountains of Colorado. It is 100% natural and chemical-free. It has got no fillers and no fluff. The high potency formulas are composed of purest ingredients sourced from organic farmers who are committed to providing high-quality products to the customers.
- Grown in the USA
- Lab-tested for purity and potency
- Less than 0.3% THC content
- Non-GMO Hemp Oil
Natural CBD Oil 2500mg
2500mg/30ml Tincture flavored, full-spectrum CBD oil is an excellent source of providing the regular users of CBD enjoy its benefits. The 2500mg CBD oil works well the body’s natural processes to help regulate them.
Natural CBD Oil 1000mg
This 1000mg/30ml Natural Full Spectrum CBD oil is unique to target the body’s endocannabinoid system, thereby providing amazing results.
It is the most popular product of all Katsbotanical CBD oils. It is beneficial for users who want to add a higher potency to their CBD regime.
Natural CBD Oil 500mg
500mg/30ml Natural tincture full-spectrum CBD oil improves your health with 500mg daily dose of CBD oil of natural flavor.
It is favorable for those customers who are new to CBD. It has got the lowest potency. Therefore it is easy to adjust in the daily routine.
- All organic and Natural CBD oil:: These CBD oils are all pure and natural. The nutrients and cannabinoids added are naturally found in the stalks and stems of the hemp plant for maximum beneficial effects. Organic MCT oil is used as a carrier oil to increase the bioavailability of CBD oil in the body.
- Testing and retesting of every batch: Every batch is tested and retested to ensure and test its potency, purity, quality, and safety, as there can be no compromise on such things.
- Variable concentrations of 500mg, 1000mg and 2500mg to satisfy customer’s needs: Variable concentrations of CBD oil are available so that the customer can buy CBD oil according to their needs
- 500mg CBD oil is suitable for beginners, with the lightest formula
- 1000mg CBD oil is the most commonly used CBD oil
- 2500mg CBD oil is the most concentrated CBD oils, for people who require high doses
- Less than 0.3% THC: With less than 0.3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD oils are not psychoactive. THC is the main psychoactive ingredient found in the Cannabis plant. It causes the feeling of being high. Due to its low concentration, the CBD oils are not psychoactive.
- Outstanding Customer Service: Customers can contact Katsbotanical Team anytime for any questions and queries.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Katsbotanical offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if the customer is not satisfied.
- Full Transparency: All CBD products are the third party tested for its transparency and accountability to the customers.
- A variety of CBD oil concentrations can create confusion in the customers.
- It can be a bit costly for people with budget constraints.
- Customers might use high doses hoping for beneficial results, whereas in some instances, high doses can cause more harm than benefit.
- High dose CBD oils can cause serious side effects
- Some customers might find it bland and flavorless
What an immaculate touch of flavourful bursts does Savage CBD Tinctures carry. A complete dosing of pleasant taste and these tinctures are prepared with finesse and have won awards. The flavours include Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Peach and Pear etc. It can very efficiently to combat stress. You can easily take these flavored oils by adding drops under the tongue or by mixing it with meals.
The brand CBD products are full-spectrum and contain natural terpenes, vitamins, and minerals etc.
CBD concentration ranges around 250-2000mg and found as water-soluble, vape oils, soft gels and in edible forms.
- They use natural Hemp products extracted by safe methods
- The brand is offering a variety of flavors
- It has free shipment all over the USA
- The products are tested cautiously in the laboratory and contains acceptable THC Levels
- These products are not aligned according to the FDA guidelines
- CBD Oil might cause fail a drug test due to the presence of THC
- A wide range of products might confuse beginners which one to choose
Use of CBD oil as a supplement for relieving mood disorders
Many studies have focused on the explanation of the effectiveness of CBD oil that how it improves the symptoms associated with mood disorders by affecting the endocannabinoid system.
The endocannabinoid system monitors the mood along with various body systems.
This endocannabinoid system is affected by the naturally produced cannabinoids in the body along with the externally consumed cannabinoids in the form of CBD.
It helps in understanding how CBD oil is useful in many psychiatric disorders. The CBD affects the endocannabinoid system by interacting with the CB1 and CB2 receptors.
Research shows that cannabis helps in restoring the synaptic action, spasticity, and aids in reducing pain.
Scientists believe that people suffering from mood disorders have a dysfunctional endocannabinoid system.
The primary challenge in treating mood disorders with CBD oil is to blend the combination of antipsychotics, antidepressants, anticonvulsant, anxiolytic and analgesic properties of the marijuana substance.
CBD oil is proven as an active agent in controlling and relieving pain. However, the complete mechanism is not identified.
Studies which prove that CBD oil assists as a mood stabilizer
It was found that these patients used Cannabis on a regular basis and they had better results when compared to the non-users. The improvements were noticed in memory, learning, and verbal fluency.
It was concluded that CBD oil helped them with high processing speed, attention, and memory.
According to studies, CBD oil does not result in adverse effects in patients which means it can be consumed merely as a mood stabilizer.
CBD oil acts as a promising therapeutic agent for mood disorders due to its anxiolytic properties, which control stress and anxiety among the users of CBD oil.
CBD oil is considered valid and safe because it is a non-psychoactive substance and can be easily used as a mood stabilizer.
Properties of CBD oil which help as mood stabilizer from different aspects
CBD oil acts as an antidepressant agent by activating the 5-HT1A receptors.
CBD had the same effects as the antipsychotic medication without the significant side effects with Haloperidol such as nausea, drowsiness, weight gain, dry mouth and might lead to kidney damage.
CBD acts as an anti-inflammatory substance along with the analgesic properties.
It is because of this reason that CBD is used by bipolar patients as they suffer from inflammation in the brain during the depressive episodes of mood disorders.
Bipolar disorder is also associated with oxidative stress in which the free radicals are produced in the brain.
CBD has neuroprotective and anti-oxidative properties that prevent the brain from the free radical formation and aids in neurogenesis, i.e., the production of new neurons or brain cells.
CBD aids as a mood stabilizer in bipolar patients along with the people suffering from anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease, ketamine-induced dissociative along with the psychotic symptoms associated with other forms of mood disorders.
Composition of CBD oil which has a positive impact on bipolar disorder and other mood symptoms
According to much research and evidence, it concludes that CBD oil helps in treating the patients suffering from bipolar disorder.
It is because of the two mood-stabilizing agents in CBD oil, namely THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and Cannabidiol.
Studies indicate that the components of CBD oil under specific conditions work differently. THC functions as a potent anti-depressant and anti-anxiety agent in patients to aid in the improvement of mood and overall-wellbeing of an individual.
While on the other hand, CBD counters the psychoactive effects of high doses of THC with its anti-anxiety, anticonvulsant and hypnotic properties. These results cover up the mania part of bipolar disorder.
For the depression phase of bipolar disorder, the effectiveness of CBD oil is questioned. However, according to research and evidence, it is proven that Cannabis is a natural and robust antidepressant.
In this case, the low doses of THC in the CBD oil, allow the patient to feel happy because of the psychoactive ingredient which boosts the serotonin in the brain. It is a neurotransmitter that uplifts the mood.
Moreover, THC is a psychoactive agent, so people prefer to consume high amounts of Cannabinoid which also helps in elevating the levels of serotonin working as a mood stabilizer without making you high.
The cannabinoid also increases the production of GABA neurotransmitter which damps the brain excitability. These effects of CBD makes it highly potential in treating depression and that too with fast results.
Dosage of CBD oil according to the severity of conditions
Follow this simple chart according to your needs to use CBD oil as a mood stabilizer in general:
According to the clinical studies, in bipolar disorders or for schizophrenic patients, higher doses of CBD oil are advised but with a gradual introduction to the body.
Avoid substituting cannabis with the prescribed medications for mood disorders entirely and eventually.
Gradually stop the drugs and replace them with CBD oil as it prevents you from going into the relapse or manic episode phase.
Why choose CBD oil as a mood stabilizer?
The scientists have proven CBD oil as a mood stabilizer is a perfect alternative to the pharmaceutical medicines which help in improving the symptoms associated with bipolar disorder.
However, CBD Oil lacks the side effects which are present in these drugs. According to the studies, it is concluded that people suffering from mood disorders benefit from the use of CBD oil as a mood stabilizer.
Consult your doctor before you plan to use CBD oil for mood disorders or any other medical condition.
Bear in mind that the effectiveness of CBD oil varies among individuals depending on the physical chemistry and stage of bipolar disorder in which an individual is suffering.
The key to making CBD oil as a mood stabilizer useful includes:
- Be choosy: Choose the right strain which has a high content of CBD rather than THC such as well-balanced hybrids or Indica.
- Choose strains without the effects of paranoia: Use leafy which allows you to make informed decisions while you plan to pick up strains from the dispensary.
It helps in filtering the Cannabis strains which result in paranoia so that you can avoid such strains.
- Use everything in moderate doses: Start with small doses and mild strains to avoid debilitating and sudden mood swings.
- Additional therapies: The best recovery from mood disorders is a combination of cannabis with an integrated treatment approach, it includes dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), mindfulness meditation and strict routine.