Kratom is a herbal supplement that has become quite famous. In spite of the fame, very little research has been done about Kratom and thus people actually do not know the details about its pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
Most of all, many doctors are not aware of this supplement. Though a lot of bloggers are helping to raise awareness about the benefits of Kratom yet there are some questions that you need to ask your doctor.
Consuming Kratom is one thing and experiencing the benefits of Kratom is another thing. It is necessary that you consume Kratom in a way that it benefits you and doesn’t worsen your medical condition or produces adverse effects.
Therefore, it is necessary that you have deep rooted knowledge about this herbal supplement before you include it in your daily medicinal or even recreational regimen.
Who needs to ask questions about Kratom from their doctor?
If you have a medical condition and you are already taking medication for it, you need to consult your doctor before you start taking Kratom.
You also need to consult a doctor if you are an addict to any narcotics before consuming Kratom.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your child, you can start Kratom after consulting your doctor.
If you have a history of getting allergic reactions with drugs, you must talk to your doctor before taking Kratom.
What questions can you ask your doctor about Kratom?
- Is Kratom a safe herbal supplement?
- Does Kratom affect any of the normal bodily functions? If yes, how?
- What are the side effects of Kratom?
- What are the chances that I get dependent on Kratom?
- Will Kratom help me function better?
- When to take Kratom?
- What is the appropriate dosage of Kratom for me?
- What is the appropriate strain of Kratom for me?
- What are the effects produced by Kratom?
- Can I handle machinery when I have taken Kratom?
- Can I drive if I have taken Kratom?
- Will Kratom interact with the medications that I am taking for my medical condition?
- Will Kratom worsen my allergy?
- Can I take Kratom during pregnancy?
- Can I breastfeed my child and take Kratom?
- Can I have Kratom as morning coffee?
- Can Kratom help me with pain?
- Will Kratom alter my mental clarity?
- What are health risks associated with the use of Kratom?
- For which medical conditions can Kratom be used?
- How to take Kratom? Should I make a tea out of it, take powder or smoke it?
- Where can I find more information on Kratom?
- Will I be able to perform my daily chores while using Kratom?
These are some of the questions if answered properly, can help you decide about consuming Kratom.
However, if you feel that your questions haven’t been answered or you are not satisfied with the answers your doctor gave you can always check Kratomguides.com.