The status of Kratom is matchless by benefits. For more thrilling experiences, there is one option to potentiate the effects by individual fusions and blend making. It may sound new, but it has roots in history where almost all botanical remedies are the result of experimental blending.
Spicing up the effects of Kratom needs experimentation. There are so many ways to use a plant. The effects of these plant become strengthening or useful with the addition of any other herbal ingredient.
It is the understanding the herbal medicine, in which certain chemical compounds, naturally occurring in plants make the particular effects to come.
This formula applies to Kratom too, suggesting that you can blend it with other herbal options and enjoy more benefits.
How is Kratom selective by effects?
Not many people notice, but the effects of Kratom depend upon the strain under use. It works same for all plants and not just the Kratom. There are several parameters to determine the effects such as,
- Area of origin of plant
- Quality test
- Natural or processed/ enhanced strains
- Vein color of leaves
- Shape of leaves
These are only a few primary factors to tell how Kratom will work inside the user body. These factors primarily determine the alkaloid level which is responsible for giving the plant some advantages. Also, the reaction of the body becomes different for various factors.
Knowing all these facts is important to determine the fate of the user body. The body responses are calculative and need high accuracy before declaring the possible outcomes. All these are a few reasons to appreciate Kratom blends. 
How does mixing strains enhance the effects?
All the benefits of Kratom are only due to its alkaloids. Alkaloids are biologically active compounds which provide certain advantages. In the case of Kratom, there are over 25 alkaloids which are now available for the world to know. However, there are several still unknown to us.
Mitragynine and 7 Hydroxymitragynin are two names which are prominent with Kratom. Only because of these alkaloids, Kratom acts to control pain, relieves stress and promotes nootropic enhancement. These effects depend on how much Kratom a user consumes which is the user dosage in other words.
What are some of the best strain combinations?
Usually, when someone plans to make a mix, there is an objective and reason to do it. This reason is what decides the ingredients of any combination. For example, if the user requires energy, the combination must have two complementary strains using effects. Following are some factors on which people make blends.
- Red Vein Sumatran and Phuket White Vein.
- Red Vein Thai, Green Vein Thai
- Red Vein Hulu Kapuas, and Green Vein Indonesia
- Indo/Maeng da.
- Green Maeng Da & White Maeng Da
- Red Hulu Kapuas and Green Borneo
- Red horn & green Malay
- White Maeng Da, and Red Bali,
- White Sunda and Red Thai Maeng Da
All these combinations are as per user experiences. There is no scientific or research-based explanation to explore these mixtures.
Which is the best combination?
The up listed examples give an idea of what users are trying. With a broad range of variety in Kratom, finding best ingredients for a blend can be very hard. In such a case, reading all these online threads can give some ideas.
The best combination depends upon the requirement of a user. There are three general ways to combine the Kratom strain.
- Mix different vein leaves of same strain
- Mix different vein leaves of different strains
- Mix same vein types of different strains
To determine what is best for him, he must know what exactly does he want. Kratom has this fantastic property to act user-specific. Among these two options, each one has its benefit. As this information is to please the user, let’s categorize the users into two groups too.
- One is those who need a particular effect, i.e., Stimulation, stress control, energy, sedation, pain relief, etc.
- The other group of users is those who want enhanced results in a wide range. It is not necessary for them to experience intense effects.
For such users who want a particular effect can experiment with same vein leaves of different strains. Such as combining two red strains for opiate withdrawal can be a good idea. For general wellness, two white strains can also help.
The users who require some mild to moderate effects in wide variety should try different veins in various strains. It will bring unique effects which are otherwise not possible.
One exceptional thing is to try the same strain with different vein types. It is helpful if the user is sure about the effects of that particular strain. One of such popular combinations is red Maeng Da and white or green Maeng Da Kratom.
To know which is the best strain blend to try, the user must identify his status and needs as per general rules. Only then he will be able to make something good for him.
What do users say about Kratom strain combinations?
The various online threads tell about best Kratom strain combinations. The users share their personal stories of good as well as bad combination experiments.
For example, a popular way to mix Kratom strain is to mix different vein types leaves together. One of such combination is red Bali Kratom vein, and green Malay vein leaves in 3:1 ratio which turns out to be the best for the user.
A similar combination is red Borneo and white Sumatra Kratom which is stimulatory and sedative for the user. Mixing leaves with stem and leaves is another combination which is mixing same ingredients. But for some users, it works better.
One way to mix and formulate a blend is to mix two vein types of same strain such as white and green Maeng Da. It enhances the effects and adds more benefits to the spectrum for the user to enjoy. (5,6,7,8]
Are these blends available in the market?
Fortunately, the Kratom combinations are quite famous for which many big vendors offer them for the users. The fusion of Kratom is available in pre-mix powders which have different strains or different plants with Kratom.
These products have the word combination, blend or fusion in their name and description. Only a few top Kratom vendors offer it. They may not be available for all parts of the world.
How to make your Kratom blend?
For the new users, formulating Kratom combinations is not an advisable thing. Only the experienced users can understand, differentiate and analyze the possible ingredients and recipes of Kratom strain to try.
- One can start making his blends which are easy, straightforward and affordable. Buying the ready-made fusion products is comparatively costly. Follow these rules to make your Kratom blend at home.
- Do a research on Kratom and all the available strains online. If you don’t understand the terminology, price or quantity, always confirm it with the vendor before ordering it.
- Spend time to read the descriptions of the products. Some vendors give the exact formula of the fusion product which you can buy or in other case replicate the effects.
- Start by mixing the basic blends such as same strain and different vein leaves. Such a combination provides the potential, efficient and long-lasting effect. The advantage is to select a strain which you need to fulfill your requirements.
- Not just the ingredients but the dosage are also necessary. Always start from low dose and end on moderate. It will prevent the chances of building tolerance. For most of the people, anything between 4 to 8 grams works best. Anything over 8 grams usually brings health problems.
- To mix the strains, take both in the same form, i.e., powder. Put them on a clean surface and measure the exact quantity with a spoon or balance. Mix both in a bowl or a surface. Make sure that you mix them lightly with a spoon.
- You can make the combination before use or combine a huge amount of quantity to use later. One can easily store it like the regular Kratom strain.
Following all these steps will help the user to create user-friendly and useful Kratom blends. Making a personal mix at home is easy, time-saving and very experimental.
There is always a space for a change of recipe. Some people use more than two strains for the combination, but that becomes very tricky, and hence it is not advisable to try.
Conclusive remarks on Kratom strain combinations
Kratom strain combination is a new way to create more useful blends of Kratom which are more user-specific. These combinations are completely safe and easy to make. The best combination for new users is the mixture of the same strain, and different vein leaves powder.
For experienced users, there are more varieties to try which offer diverse effects. In any case, overdosing is not a wise idea and the user must use a moderate dose.