These advantages include maintenance of hormonal balance, helps in energizing and regeneration of skin layer lowers down the cholesterol levels prevents the varicose veins, demyelination, and psoriasis along with a boost for immunity.
You might be wondering where to buy these products and how to use them? Using hemp oil is a crucial step that you should know completely. However many individuals use it according to their will.
They are rich in potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc and phosphorous along with microelements i.e. thorium, strontium, chromium, and arsenic.
There are multiple ways to use hemp oil, and you should know about all of them especially the oral ones.
Methods To Take Hemp Seed Oil Orally
- Pure Hemp Oil ConcentratesThe most popular way to take hemp oil in pure concentrated form is to consume it in an oral syringe. The pure hemp oil is in paste form with no ingredients mixed in it. You need to directly dispense the required amount of hemp oil on your finger or place it on the backside of the spoon. It all depends on what works perfectly for you. Both of these options are best and easiest to utilize. Hemp oil concentrates vary from each other inconsistency and flavor because they are natural oils. It may be runny or thick paste oil so anything can be expected. You need to place this oil under your tongue and leave it within your mouth for at least 60-90 seconds after which you need to swallow it. You can also swish it around your oral cavity.
- Placing the hemp seed oil under your tongue allows complete absorption of oil into the system because the mouth has many capillary glands.
- Keep this in your mind that hemp seed oil has an awful taste and its flavors vary from each harvest. It is because of the different compounds present in different plants which are termed as “TERPENES.” These terpenes produce the tang.
- The sublingual method of placing the hemp seed oil is very convenient as you do not need to taste it while keeping it in the mouth for 60-90 seconds.
- If your taste buds are sensitive, then drink juice while swallowing the oil, for example, orange or apple cider juice which helps in disguising the heme’s flavor.
- Hemp Oil TincturesYou must be thinking what hemp oil tinctures are these are liquids extracted from herbal materials or plants which are intended for oral use. The hemp oil tinctures are packed in glass bottles and are available in a dropper or spray form which allows easy dispensing. Tinctures are highly popular as they allow manufacturers to add ingredients such as terpenes, coconut oil, natural herbs, spearmint or other essential oils. The technique makes the flavor fantastic and bearable to swallow. It is easy to dispense the hemp oil tinctures by placing the required amounts sublingually. Wait for few seconds and then swallow. Avoid tasting it as you may feel a bad taste. If you do so, then drink juice while eating it. There are multiple flavors, strengths, and sizes available in hemp oil tinctures. You can change the brand according to your choice.STEP 1: Shake wall step 2: Squeeze the oil from the dropper under your tongue. You can use as much as needed because phytocannabinoids in this oil are not-psychoactive. However, some individuals have experienced sedative effects when used at higher doses.STEP 3: Repeat as required. We would recommend a low dose for soothing and calming effects however high dose for sedative effect.
Hemp Oil Doses – How Much To Take?
It is advised to consume 14-28 ml of hemp seed oil that is around 1-2 tablespoons daily.
The recommended dose provides you with 8-16 grams of Omega 6 (LA) and around 3-6grams of Omega 3 (LNA). It is advised to ingest 60 grams of Hemp seed oil is used for treating cancer.
Factors That Influence The Hemp Oil Dosage
Hemp oil may be utilized for treating the damage, so you need to extend the treatment time along with its dosage. You need to change your dietary patterns and lifestyle to make hemp oil efficient.
Other factors include the quality of the hemp seed oil along with the ways it will affect the individuals.
Best Ways To Use Hemp Oil
- Use It For Dry SkinYou can rub the hemp oil on cracked, dry skin. Massage the oil on hands and feet and wear socks and gloves all night.
- Strengthen Cuticles and NailsRub the nails and cuticles with hemp oil which is very effective.
- Mask OvernightHemp oil works as an effective mask when applied to clean skin the whole night.
- Acts as Makeup RemovalHemp oil dissolves the waxes and oils present in the powder. You can eliminate the makeup by wiping the cotton ball dipped in oil.
- Steam for Facial SkinMassage the clear washed skin with a tablespoon of oil. Place a hot damp cloth on your face and wipe off the oil. Then wash your face gently.
- Hair ConditionerApply hemp oil on your scalp before shampooing for ten minutes which acts as a hair conditioner and makes your hair feel smooth.
- Acne SolutionHemp oil can be applied to the problem areas which draw out the sebum plugs that result in blackheads, whiteheads, and cysts.
- Treatment Option For Dermatitis and EczemaHemp seed oil when consumed daily i.e. around two tablespoons helps in relieving eczema and atopic dermatitis.
- For Skin, CareHemp oil can be applied for external injuries by reducing pain in a short duration. Hemp oil can also be used to apply on the skin when you have skin cancer.
- Utilized for Blood Pressure and Diabetic PatientsHemp oil helps to revive the vital organs which have stopped functioning. However, you should alter the dose according to the condition. In diabetic patients when you stop using insulin then the pancreas starts functioning normally so increase the dosage of hemp oil. In blood pressure patients increase the hemp oil dosage as soon as the blood pressure rises.
- PainkillerIt reduces pain when applied to inflamed areas. It acts as a painkiller with minimum side effects.
Overall Health Support
The hemp oil is flavorful, and you can enjoy it in your food by placing it as a salad dressing or replacing the butter with food. However, remember that you cannot use hemp oil for frying purposes.
Hemp oil is a form of food supplement which supports the entire well-being. Phytocannabinoids are natural ingredients found in the hemp oil which interact with the endocannabinoid system.
It is advised to take hemp oil for consistently two weeks which allows the body to adjust and help in building your system. You can increase your serving dose if you feel it is not working for you.