Are you hoping for a marijuana drug test fast? Have you been trying different methods to get your system rid of marijuana? Have you succeeded? If no, you don’t need to worry a lot. Following the right steps in the right manner along with some products from the market can help you remove marijuana from your system and improve your chances of passing a marijuana drug test in 24 hours.
What is marijuana?
Marijuana is a grayish green mixture of the dried flowers of plant species known as Cannabis Sativa. It is also called Mary Jane, ganja, pot, weed, grass etc. It is smoked and used to brew tea. It can be added to cookies, brownies, and candies too. The main ingredient that is responsible for intoxication is called delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
This psychoactive substance is found in resin that is produced by the leaves of the cannabis plant.
Marijuana contains more than 100 cannabinoids.
These cannabinoids are usually stored in the fat cells once they enter the body, thus removing them from the body can take a while.
What is the elimination half-life of marijuana?
The research about the elimination half-life shows the variable result. Some research studies say that it takes around 25 days for Marijuana to be completely removed from the body while others say the time duration is 11 weeks. In large part, the rate of clearance actually depends on you, whether you are a frequent user or an infrequent user.
An infrequent user will clear around 20ng/ml of Marijuana in 4 to 7 days while a frequent or a chronic user will require 10 days to clear 20ng/ml of marijuana.
What are the factors that influence the stay of marijuana in your system?
The factors that are most important include dosage, mode of administration, the frequency of usage, duration of usage, type of marijuana taken into the body, and the metabolism of the individual. The interplay of these factors dictates the elimination half-life of marijuana.
The general rule is that if you consume a higher dosage of marijuana, you are providing a larger window of detection. However, note that if you take a potent type of marijuana which is highly concentrated but in a small dose, you may end up with a positive drug test. So the concept of dosage is sometimes misleading.
The individuals who consume marijuana frequently for longer durations have the most issues with clearance and marijuana metabolites usually linger in their systems. The reason is this that the cannabinoids accumulate in the body over time. Frequent marijuana users usually fail the mandatory marijuana drug tests.
The mode of administration of marijuana is also highly important. If inhaled, it will reach peak levels in the blood within 9 to 10 minutes. Deeper inhalations will result in greater accumulation of THC. The number of puffs also influences the levels of THC in the body.
The oral ingestion of marijuana results in peak blood levels of marijuana in 1 to 5 hours post-indigestion period. The body takes longer to clear orally ingested marijuana than marijuana that is smoked or inhaled.
The metabolism of the individual is an important factor. If your body converts THC into the inactive substance THC COOH quickly, then you can quickly clear your system. The percentage of body fat influences the elimination-half life of marijuana proportionately. If you are taking other drugs or supplements, it might affect the elimination of marijuana. Exercising and sleep patterns also influence the duration of stay of marijuana in the body.
How can I pass marijuana drug test in 24 hours?
You can use the following remedies to pass marijuana drug test by clearing the system in 24 hours. However, note that the clearance of the body is not confirmed by the following remedies, so ensure that you use a kit that helps you with quick clearance.
- Water: Drinking a lot of water can help you clear your system from marijuana, but this is easier said than done. Drinking too much water too fast can cause you problems. It can disrupt the electrolyte balance of the body and increase your urgency and frequency of urination. However, if you are an infrequent user, this measure can help you.
- Eating leafy green vegetables can help in the detoxification process. They are high in fibers and can help you pass the THC faster. Eat in moderation.
- Lemon juice can help in cleansing your body for a drug test. It helps with increasing digestion and detoxification. It balances your pH.
- You definitely need to cut out junk food and red meat from your diet to cleanse your system. Do not eat fast food, and avoid eating fast food.
- Tea can also help in detoxification. You can use different types of detoxifying tea. Drinking a gallon of tea before the test can help you in passing the drug test.
- A good measure before taking a drug test for marijuana is to eat healthy fiber. Psyllium husk can be considered a great source of fiber and it is readily available in the market and is quite inexpensive. You can mix it into fruit juice or blend it into a smoothie.
- Diuretics supplemented with Creatine and vitamin B12 can help you in giving a negative drug test result. Over ingestion of diuretics have serious side effects.
- Eating a healthy breakfast on the day of your drug test is very important.
- You should completely abstain from taking marijuana if you are appearing for a drug test.
- Do not exercise within 24 hours of marijuana drug test as it can result in the metabolism of the fat cells of the body and release of THC in the bloodstream.
- Take your urine sample from mid-stream. It is usually free of toxins.
- If none of these methods work, you can try substituting your urine, but it is very risky as usually these tests are strictly monitored.
All the above-mentioned ways to pass Marijuana drug test can be tried to cleanse your system but it is not guaranteed that you can pass the drug test. The best approach is to buy a detox solution from the market to clean out your system. There are 24 hours cleansing programs which can be employed.