Maeng Da kratom tea is energy and mind-enhancing hot beverage which has a long history. It is popular in South East Asia, especially in Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia.
Kratom tea is hugely prevalent in individuals who work day and night. The Maeng Da kratom provides these people with energy and promotes the positive feelings.
The traditional tea is prepared from the leaves derived from the MitragynaSpeciosa tree.
It contains the compounds which help in brain stimulation promoting the mind and body relaxation.
The dried Maeng Da leaves can be consumed by chewing or swallowing. You can also drink it in the form of tea which is a traditional method.
Maeng Da is a type of unique strain which is gaining popularity these days.
It has a high demand which has energizing characteristics, due to which it is highly sought variety among kratoms.
The Maeng Da kratom is only grown in Indonesia and has the most active alkaloids and flavones when compared to the other strains.
The alkaloids include Mitragynine, Mitraphylline, and 7-hydroxy mitragynine.
Types of Maeng da Kratom according to origin
The kinds of Maeng Da include:
- Thailand’s Maeng Da
- Indonesian Maeng Da
- Malaysian Maeng Da
Types of Maeng da Kratom according to color and effects
According to color and effects, the types include:
- Green Maeng Da: This strain offers the Self-confidence, acts as a social booster and heightens the feeling of euphoria.
- White Maeng Da: This strain has analgesic effects and is perfect for individuals who want to work for long periods.
- Red Maeng Da: It is the fastest kratom with long-lasting effects. It has a potent analgesic effect and acts as a motivation booster.
Use of Kratom tea
Keep in mind that the goal while preparing the kratom tea is to extract all the active alkaloids from the dried leaves and completely absorb them in water.
It is popular these days to use the Menga Da kratom resin which has a concentration of active alkaloids and can be quickly dissolved in hot water.
Kratom is not legal in many countries, so some vendors carry the pre-packaged Maeng Da tea bags.
The dosage for brewing the tea depends on the potency and type of extract and the use of dry leaves.
Some users brew a few dry leaves for drinking it at the same time,i.e., between 7-10 grams of dried leaves or powder.
Some users also brew 4-5 cups at the same time where they use around 15-25 grams each pot.
The concentration of tea is also affected by the varying amounts of water,i.e., 500 ml of water when boiled with 10 grams of kratom will produce a mild tea while the same quantity of water with 25 grams of Maeng Da Kratom will result in a powerful punch and strong tea.
The dosage of Maeng Da kratom tea also depends on the personal preference, metabolism, tolerance and body weight.
The proper dosage guidelines for Maeng Da kratom leaves are as follows:
- 1-3 grams of kratom powder: It is an excellent kratom dose for beginners. The dosage is effective for a shorter.
- 3-5 grams of kratom powder: It is a good moderate dose. It has stimulant effects for a more energetic and brighter feel.
- 5-7 grams of kratom powder: It is a highly stable dose, as reviewed by many users. At this dose, the effects are more sedative and relaxing.
- Above 10 grams of kratom powder: It is a very potent dosage and is only recommended for users who are experienced. This dosage results in powerful effects of sedation.
Different methods of using Maeng da kratom leaves
The most common way is by transforming the crushed leaves into powder form.
You can crunch the dry leaves in bare hand or place it in the pepper mill which helps in grinding the dry leaves into powder. A blender or food processor is also helpful in such cases.
- After the formation of kratom powder, you can use them in following recipes:
- Consuming it in raw form, followed by a liquid beverage.
- Mix some powder in an orange or grapefruit juice.
- Blend some powder in soft foods example applesauce or pudding.
- Add Maeng Da kratom powder in savory, hot foods such as oatmeal or soups.
- You can also load some Maeng Da powder in vitamin capsules.
- Another popular method for taking Maeng Da kratom is to consume the dry crushed leaves by brewing it in tea. It just requires a pot or tea kettle along with a simple strainer.
The crushed dried leaves of Maeng Da kratom is in immense use. It results in an instant improvement of mental health along with chronic pain. The tea provided the painkilling and mood-lifting effects.
Preparation of Maeng da Kratom tea
Add some kratom powder in a water pot and boil it. Reduce the heat and let the kratom sit in water for 15-20 minutes.
Pour this liquid into a mug with the help of a strainer which aids in separating out the thick sediment, and is discarded.
Cheesecloth can be used instead of a filter. You can serve the tea hot or place it on the ice, or you can also store the kratom tea in the fridge.
It takes around 20-30 minutes for the preparation of Maeng Da kratom tea to steep properly.
Kratom needs a relatively high temperature for boiling when compared to other green or herbal teas.
The high temperature for kratom is necessary for the dry leaves to break down and liberate all the important alkaloids.
Many users brew a large amount of tea at the same time to save the time and store it for future use.
You can stock it in the refrigerator for later use, before time and drink it after heating it up when you want to consume it.
Benefits and effects of Maeng da Kratom tea
- It is energizing at small doses while sedative and relaxing at high doses. When used in low dosage, it is a perfect alternative to caffeine.
Kratom offers energy for all day and keeps you consistent without an afternoon crash.
- Users recommend this tea for clear-minded and more awareness, without any anxiety or restlessness.
If you drink kratom for all day, then the alkaloids will result in mood booster, sedative, and acts as a sleep aid.
The large doses of kratom tea lead to a mode of tranquility leading to unwinding and positive thoughts.
- The kratom leaves have soothing effects with pain relieving properties. It has opiate-like effects which help in the withdrawal treatment of opiates as an alternative.
- It helps in relieving the social anxiety and results in relaxation of body and mind. It has sedative effects and acts as a perfect sleeping agent.
- The Maeng Da kratom has the most effective cognitive enhancing ability because it is the best cerebral strain.
- The consumption of tea provides you with long-term effects of alkaloids. The individual drinks the tea in around 15-20 minutes which results in gradual effects.
The Maeng Da kratom tea acts as a mild relaxant and a stimulant as opposed to its consumption for anxiety prevention or pain relief.
Users have mixed reviews like some feel nauseous while others feel it when consumed while swallowing or chewing.
- Maeng Da kratom tea is highly efficient and convenient over long periods.
So, to conclude Maeng Da Kratom strain prepares the perfect, strong tea with enormous benefits which can be used to treat multiple ailments in daily life.